The Little Black Book of Dirty Jokes (Little Black Books) (Little Black Books (Peter Pauper Hardcover))
Nav:Home > Humor > The Little Black Book of Dirty Jokes (Little Black Books) (Little Black Books (Peter Pauper Hardcover))
Press:Peter Pauper Pr Peter Pauper Press, Inc. (January 1, 2007)
Author Name:Beilenson, Evelyn
This raunchy little collection of smutty jokes serves up obscene amounts of fodder for every tasteless occasion.
No one escapes its gritty pages--from doctors and ministers to donkeys and octogenarians.MATURE CONTENT.Large enough to contain hundreds of jokes, but small enough to easily be hidden from the kids!144 pagesDiscreet size: 4-1/4 inches wide x 5-3/4 inches highConcealed wire-o bindingBook lies flat for ease of useElastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
Humor & Entertainment,Humor,Jokes & Riddles,Love, Sex & Marriage
PDF Download And Online Read: The Little Black Book of Dirty Jokes (Little Black Books) (Little Black Books (Peter Pauper Hardcover))
Comment List (Total:14)
- VERY SMALL POCKET SIZE BOOK,SOME REAL DIRTY,SOME SILLY,& SOME WILL ALMOST HAVE YOU ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING.GOOD LITTLE BOOK WITH SOME JOKES YOU,D TELL YOUR DAD & SOME YOU,TELL YOUR WIFE & A FEW YOU,D ONLY TELL YOUR DRINKING/FISHING BUDDIES.CHECK IT OUT.
- this is my first real review. if you red this thank youthis was a cool book if you could comment about how this went through,my good reads name is bea
- Showed up on time. Exactly what I wanted!
- `The Little Black Book of Dirty Jokes' will have you alternating between rolling your eyes, and rolling on the floor laughing your butt off. I found this after readingSex Jokes: Be Naughty and Laughby Stephen Williams, which was another really funny, really crude sex jokes book. Both were lusty and ludicrous, and will leave you in tears.First off, if sex jokes offend you or are not for you, leave this page now! This one is a no holds barred, rude, crude, dirty joke book for grownups only! It is perfect for a girls or guys night out, or just to share with friends when you are bored. I personally got it for my husband, who loves a good dirty joke, and he shared it with his work mates, who I am sure shared it with their wives, lol! The humor is raw, and the jokes are exactly what they say on the cover.I liked the fact that it was a pretty decent length, for an eBook. It seemed to have a lot of jokes in it, and wasn't too repetitive. It also had some cute little illustrations of men and women to break up the monotony of all of the words on the pages. This made it a little easier to read, and it sort of stood out and made the book look a little `classier'. The cover was great; it looked like a black notebook and was all discreet, so if you do opt for a physical copy you won't be embarrassed to carry it around.While I would never think to add a joke book to my collection to improve my sex life, I can see how this humor could add a little something extra to it. I love a funny guy, it's partly what attracted me to my husband, and this joke book would have had me in stitches when we were dating. No, I'm not completely bawdy, nor am I a prude, but I do enjoy a good dirty joke!If you are looking for a good gift for a guy with a silly sense of humor, this would be a great little stocking stuffer. While I probably wouldn't buy the paperback version (too easy for the kids to get hold of!), the eBook is the perfect way to enjoy the humor without worrying about the wrong eyes seeing the jokes.One of the best things about this book was the fact that I had never heard any of the jokes before. Not one of them. My husband tells me quite a few dirty jokes, but even he had only heard like two of these, so it was well worth getting it. It gave us a giggle, and gave him some new material to share with the guys at work. All in all, a great little joke book!
- I like the book - its compact and I can bring it to friends' houses and we can laugh at the jokes
- Ehh....a few good ones....but you have to search.
- This looks very much like some lazy cut-and-paste from similar boks. Not worth the trouble. Most are not funny, not to speak of dirty.
- thank you
- Arrived as desribed and on time.
- Unlike a few joke books I've ordered, this one has jokes that are not worn and old (at least I didn't know them) and are for the most part funny! Good for at the bar or just for kicks with your buddies.
- lots of funny jokes
- Truly funny
- For those with a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor I highly recommend purchasing this book. Personally, this comedy prop fits snuggly next to the pocket constitution that I always carry around with me. For some reason the mood always lightens up whenever I pull out this book after (I wonder why?). For the faint hearted reading I would suggest that you look elsewhere for chuckles, some of the comedy is black and crude. However, for those with "flexible" morals and an open sense of humor I would say that this book will have you laughing, blushing and gasping all at the same time. Makes for an excellent icebreaker or Valentines' Day gift.
- Little Masterpieces
- Little Essays in Literature and Life
- Nicholas Blood, Candidate
- Natural History. A Manual Of ZooLogy For Schools, Colleges, And The General Reader
- A New Version Of The Psalms Of David: Fitted To The Tunes Used In Churches
- Little Miss Fales
- History And Evidence Of The Passage Of Abraham Lincoln From Harrisburg, Pa., To Washington, D.C., On The Twenty-Second And Twenty-Third Of February: Eighteen Hundred And Sixty-One
- New Aspects Of Life And Religion
- Out Of Bondage
- Lincoln And His Cabinet; A Lecture Delivered On Tuesday, March 10, 1896, Before The New Haven Colony Historical Society
- New York Learns; A Guide To The Educational Facilities Of The Metropolis
- Life, Virtues, And Miracles Of St. Gerard Majella, Lay-Brother Of The Congregation Of The Most Holy Redeemer
- Occasional Addresses
- New Poems
- Lifted Masks
- Little Mr. Bouncer
- Out of Doors
- Literary Essays
- Lucy Webb Hayes, A Memorial Sketch
- Literary Parables
- T. Petronii Arbitri Equitis Romani Satiricon (1790) (Latin Edition)
- Another Annapolis Alphabet: Pictures And Limericks (1907)
- The schemer. Or, universal satirist. By that great philosopher Helter van Scelter. ...
- World's Best Jewish Humor
- Welcome to Horneytown, North Carolina, Population: 15: An insider's guide to 201 of the world's weirdest and wildest places
- The Bad Day Book
- The Superest
- My Kind of 'Toon, Chicago Is: Political Cartoons
- The Scotiad Or Wise Men Of The North!!! A Serio-Comic And Satiric Poem, In Three Cantos (1809)
- Perfect Put-Downs: A Collection of Acid Wit
- I Has a Hotdog: What Your Dog Is Really Thinking
- Nothin' but Puffins: And Other Silly Observations
- Poor Dad! (A Helen Exley Giftbook)
- From My Cold Dead Paws: Cats and the Guns They Love
- Poems pastoral, satirical, tragic, and comic. By John Learmont. Carefully corrected by the author.
- Stuff on My Mutt
- Fordyce delineated, a satire: occasioned by his Sermons to young women. Second edition.
- Things Stoned People Say
- A Garden of Erses
- The Bostonian prophet. An heroi-comico-serious-parodical-pindaric ode, in imitation of the Bard. With notes critical, satirical, and explanatory by the editor.
Pop Culture,Television,Sheet Music & Scores,Trivia & Fun Facts,Humor,Movies,Radio,Puzzles & Games Book,。
Humor & Entertainment Book
Humor & Entertainment Book @ 2018